My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"We have always visitions my home back in ______________.. a cat or a loud bird. I hear it a lot. One time when my sister came back from the hospital this bird like creature was so loud and a frenzy sratching the window. It was just uncontrollable, it wants yo get in. Now a new fellow a cat is visiting the roof top almost everyday. One time a public transportation with passengers ran away because they saw a floating lady passed by the street to the tree outside our house. The floating lady might be the cat or what? I donylt know? I hope you could help us. Thanks"


My reply:

Hello _________!

Animals are territorial creatures, and will seek new locations from time to time to stake as their own.

As to the "floating lady", she is the resident elemental of the tree.

No, there is no connection between the elemental and the cat. Elementals consider animals as lowly creatures.

When elementals need to send forth heralds to indicate their arrival, they usually send forth insects such as fireflies, butterflies, beetles, cockroaches, wasps, ants, flies, mosquitoes, and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment