My writing desk in 2017

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"If you may allow sir, i would like to ask what is the meaning of my dream the other night.
I was surprised to see my husband happy and alive. I asked him, 'why are you here? I thought you died already' he said, no, i didn't died, it was just a joke... and he laughed. It seemed like it was just our usual conversation...we were just having fun. He looks so happy. I always dream of him specially when feel so down and helpless.."


My reply:

Hello _________!

Your husband wants you to know that death entails physical separation but NOT spiritual separation. While on a higher plane, he is still very much with you. You may still talk to him about your day, about what you are hoping for, and how you are solving your problems. (However, do this when you are alone and when no one else is listening.) He will not respond as he did when he was alive, of course. You will feel him in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment