My writing desk in 2017

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Hi! My husband died last ____________. I have so many questions left unanswered....after his burial, a dreamt of him. That day, i was so down and depressed and i cried a lot, i talked to him. I said i need answers and if possible i need a hug and merely his presence could help. That early morning I dreamt of him.. it was like in a huge room with nothing at all. I was inside, he opened the door and went in and hugged me sooo tight, i was crying in my dream. He said sorry a lot of times, he was rubbing my back as if he is comforting me, he was talking to me but i cant remember anything except he said to let go and that we will meet again someday. It looks like he is going to travel. I woke up catching my breath and crying.... I dont know what does this mean..."


My reply:

Hello ___________!

You were blessed with this beautiful dream. It is classified as a literal dream. Your husband indeed came to you and hugged you. He was apologizing not for anything wrong that he had done but for leaving you in the physical world. You perceived him as being about to travel because he is going (has gone) to a higher plane.

Contact and communication do not stop there. Your husband will continue to be your spirit guide, though he knows that you are strong enough to take care of yourself and others without him by your side.

From a psychological perspective, your husband was so close to you when he was physically alive that his persona became integrated with your psyche. That is why you dream of him often.

Remember him always. Place a framed photo of him on your altar/ancestral table.

Life and love do not cease after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment