My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Sir do you sense that I have a bad karma in love? I was involved with a married man during my teenage years though I did not know that he was married when he was just courting me

"I haven't had a relationship in 10 years. Not sure why. Sadness usually engulfs me and I have this drowning feeling most of the time which pushes me to think of suicidal thoughts but my daughter draws me back to reality

"The thought of her suddenly becoming an orphan keeps me sane"


My reply:

Hello ___!

What I see is that you have a subconscious sense of self-sabotage due to a fear of having history repeat itself. As a result, you tend to be attracted to men who are not attracted to you--latent homosexuals among them--for two reasons: 1) You like challenging yourself to play men who are impossible to get, and 2) Your low self-esteem wants you to keep proving to yourself, again and again, that the perfect man does not exist.

I advise you to seek counsel from a wise woman or a mature, female psychologist. I have always been brutally frank, and I will be frank enough to say that this issue does not interest me at all. I don't like giving advice to men and women on the subjects of love, relationships, marriages, and separations. So, kindly refrain from bringing such problems to my table in the future.

Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment