My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir Tony.. I had a dream a few days ago and it bothered me.

"It was raining very very hard and there was a cheering band outside the building I was in. When I stepped out, they hit the drums so hard and my heart rate started to rise. I remember being all sweaty and scared when I woke up.

"My sister woke me up and she said the position of my body was odd. I had my hands on my chest and my legs were so straight.

"I also..."


My reply:

Hello _______!

You experienced an anxiety dream.

The rain and the cheering band present images of irony and counterpoint; they do not make sense together. They represent split tendencies, split directions, and split values in your life at the present time.

Your body position indicates that, in possibly a nanosecond before the dream images came in, you experienced astral travel. Do you remember everything that happened before you had the dream? Is it not possible that you attended one of my night classes?

My advice to you at this time is to concern yourself only with the things you can improve and control. Let other members of your family take care of the rest. Do not take on additional burdens you are unable to bear anyway.

While developing your outer life, look inward and develop your inner life.

I'll send you electronic stuff to read up on during your summer break. In the meantime study well and simply try to obtain high grades. That will be good enough for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment