My writing desk in 2017

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon po. Thanks again for... I would also like to ask for your help with my family. They had a blow out yesterday and it's because of my younger brother. I really think he has mental issues but I don't know how to make him to seek treatment other than asking him. He is verbally and emotionally abusive to my parents and his wife and kids. He is now separated but sees his children regularly. I have messaged him and tried consoling my parents. I don't know what else to do after that other than pray for them and ask my spirit guides to assist us. For episodes like this, is action always required or should we just watch, let it unfold and accept that this is necessary like payment for karmic debt for the people involved?"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Do your best. You are also a karmic player. Guide him and allow him to mature. It's like taking care of a delicate plant.

Yes, we are not only stewards of the earth. We are also our brothers' keepers.




No comments:

Post a Comment