My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Aside from my week-long playwriting workshop "From Dreams To Drama" (incorporating exercises in dreamwork and dream analysis) for TheatreWorks Singapore, I am conducting one, half-day workshop for prospective participants of the 24-Hour Playwriting Competition.

The half-day workshop will be held at historic Haw Par Village. (I can't upload load the photos but I love those pieces of sculpture depicting the Taoist hells; they seem to be all over the place!)

I would invite my Filipino friends who are interested in playwriting to sign up for "From Dreams to Drama", but the registration fee is quite pricey--I think, but I am not sure, between $600 - $900, and they have to pay for their own return air tickets, accommodations, and food, on top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment