My writing desk in 2017

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"...

"I keep on dreaming of a spirit in the old house we lived in just beside the house we are now staying in. In my dream it is a bad spirit and I am casting it away and fighting it verbally with prayers then I wake up..

"I dreamt of this same dream for around 4 times already. Same location on the old house.

"The house is now being used as a stock room.. the location is the ajoining bathroom of my room and the guest room.

"The identity of the spirit is vague in the previous dreams.. all i can remember is it is dark.. but around 3 days ago i dreamt of it again and what i can remember is it is a female and it was grabbing my arms then i woke up then that same arm in the dream felt painful like the feeling of cramps.

"Then 2 days ago i dreamt of the dark spirit again same location and i was fighting it and driving it away. Then my wife woke me up because she heard me moaning...

"Bottomline po more or less what i can remember po is i am driving away the evil spirit. Palaging ganun then nagigising po ako..

"Pero lagi po ganun and same location.. ung hinawakan po ako ung parang same location tapos parang nagjump ung dream na hinawakan ako while am sleeping in my bed here in the new house po. Nung hinawakan ako parang totoong totoo pakiramdam ko po.

"Tapos parang pumapasok ngayon sa isip ko na parang may nangyari masama sa girl na ito."

My reply:

Hello _____!

These dreams are not about an actual spirit--the spirit in your dreams is metaphorical.

Whenever a dream recurs, it is because you have not yet taken the correct action on the issue that your psyche is presenting.

These dreams are about responsibilities in the past, and old promises you may have broken that now affect your wife (and your children, if you have children). It indicates that there is some guilt that must be resolved.

Have you hurt your wife (or children) in any way?

Have you done anything in the past that upsets your happiness and security today?

The stock room represents your past, and the adjoining bathrooms represent your need for cleansing in the present. Your bedroom and bed symbolize your marriage and your peace of mind.

Assess your current situation and ask yourself:

--In what ways are you selfish and unwilling to give to others?
--Can you be satisfied with your present status and desist from wanting more and more?
--Have you had relationships that threaten your family life?

If, after all of this, you continue to have these dreams, and if what you really want is for me to visit you, check out your stock room, and give you some kind of protection, I am willing to go there with one or two Spirit Questors to do a scanning and channel whatever spirits we encounter. This will have to be done in the daytime, such as 2:00 PM. I now never do these things at night because I now consider that a tacky situation that does nothing but add a "horror" aspect to the activity.

I am available, however, only via door-to-door shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment