My writing desk in 2017

Friday, March 16, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"I want to ask ___..i just wacthed stories and vidoes from tha last conflict that happened in Marawi.I feel very depress.Felt angry,bothered,almost having cold sweat and did have a tears on it.

"Is there any karmic relation of it to me?If have,what would be the effective way to release it? Kung wala,pasensya na po sa ka dramahan at abala.Ito'y papalipasin ko na lamang. Thank you ___. 🙂"


My reply:

Hello _______!

The issue is depressing to most people, whether it is part of their karma or not.

Know also that a news feature or documentary can be moving or not moving depending on the treatment of the writer and the director.

Be objective at all times. Do not be swept off your feet by the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment