My writing desk in 2017

Monday, March 19, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Good night, sir. I would like to consult with you with a series of dreams that I have had that I could not explain, myself. First dream that I had from several weeks ago, my dad got shot and bled.

"Second dream from only a few nights ago, I was at home when I woke up to the sound of a rooster. It's finally morning, I thought. So, I opened the main door and was puzzled seeing my dad spending the night by the porch. He was sleeping then when an unknown guy jumped from the roof and over the gate of our house. That's when I shouted that "There's a thief!" My parents woke from the loud noise that I made. My dad went after the thief but the thief was holding a scythe with him. The thief was bold enough to face my father and cut his head off. I did not know what to do. I shut the main door because I was trembling so bad that I did not want to go through the pain watching my dad suffer. I managed to muster enough courage and look out the door but my mom was already crying. I saw my dad's neck heavily bleeding.
"Last night, I dreamt of the same thing again. I woke up and by routine, I opened the main door. I saw my dad by our porch again and instinctively remembered what would transpire. By then, the thief has already jumped over the roof and stared at me for a long time before jumping over the gate. He has a devilish stare that it made me unintentionally shut the main door again because I was too afraid to look into his eyes. By the time I opened it to see if he's gone, he attacked my Dad with a scythe. Again, I had to relive the memory of seeing my dad spill his blood all over the floor. I was helpless, shaking. I saw my mom asking for help, running around to call an ambulance. As I went closer to my Dad, he was trying to tell me something but I could not hear anything. I woke up.
I've had similar nightmares before involving murder attacks. But this one, it was above all of those because it involved my family. I hope you could shed light on me. I tried to figure out what these dreams meant in my waking life but it only lead to the only one scenario in each dream- the part where a thief jumps over the roof. It happened several times before, in real life, that a thief always tried to rob our house. But fortunately, it happened during those times that I am there. I sleep later in the night, as if a guard on a night watch, I get very sensitive to even the littlest of noise that I could hear. Also, many times we were saved because everytime the thief/ves manage to enter our house, something scares them and runs frightfully out on their own. The scythe part is the difficult part to explain.

"Thank you very much for taking the time to read this."


My reply:

Hello _____________!

Your dreams indicate to me that you have made certain decisions that are contrary to the expectations of your father. It could be choice of a career or choice of a man whom you are in a relationship with or wish to have a relationship with. While the scythe is a symbol of finality, there is a part of you that still desires to please your father. In that sense, you remain undecided as to what you really want.

As long as you have indecision, you will never find true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment