My writing desk in 2017

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I now have the blessing of CICM Provincial and Reverend President of Maryhill School of Theology (MST) Ramon Caluza, Reverend Dean Richard Diaz, the MST Administration, and the (currently inactive) MST alumni association to install my John The Baptist Triptych on the west wall of the MST library. We will be picked up at 2:00 PM. I am taking Benjie with me to do the installation with brackets.

So inspired to do more works for MST Quezon City. I hope to fill the building with art. I may not live long enough to complete this. But, at least, I thought of doing it.

These photos were hastily taken in my living room with fluorescent ceiling lighting and using (albeit unreliable) auto-correct.

Left Panel:






Center Panel:





Right Panel:



No comments:

Post a Comment