My writing desk in 2017

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Tony,
"I am wrting to you again because I had a disturbing dream. Young pigs to the slaughter and tape worms on the floor. I dont know if it has anything to do with my eating pork for an occasion yesterday. I stopped eating pork now for about 8 months. I saw thei throats being cut by a female . And a batch after batch I SAW THEM BEING KILLED. i woke up disturbed and once again swore off eating pork. What could have it meant? _________

"Also adding because i just remembered now i dreamt i was back in school. _________________ to be exact and MARIA ressa of rappler was there. So with IMELDAMarcos. I had my selfies taken with them but was also brought to an abandoned house of imelda where i was given access.

"Muddy roads on the way. Very muddy"


My reply:

Hello _________!

There is nothing to be alarmed about. Your having eaten pork was simply a trigger that led to the imagery in your dream.

The pigs represent your old habits, the tapeworms the negative effects they had on you. The female cutting their throats are your feminine side, most probably an internalization of a combination of your mother, your wife, and your daughter. They are helping you get rid of your old habits for good.

In the dream you are back in school because there are still things that you need to learn in life. The two female celebrities are again personifications of your feminine side. You are being cautioned by your psyche, however, not to identify with any of these female figures (your mother, your wife, your daughter, and the two celebrities), i.e. do not turn your back on or sacrifice your masculinity to overcome your life problems, because doing so would only lead to "an abandoned house", an empty ego.

The roads are muddy because, on this journey, you are mentally confused, are unsure of other people's motives, and, sometimes, undecided as to what you really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment