My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"I know I'm asking a lot but please humor me...
I have restarted my life... If there is anything as such... Oh, and please don't look at my punctuation. How do you see my life??? I'm feeling so depressed, useless & messed up. Is there anything you can share with me, the first step in getting out of this dump? Please do t get offended in my straight forward of asking your advice. Thank you

"Happy New Year

"Thank you for ur advices and words of wisdom... it may not be for me personally but it helped me.
"Thank you. Hopefully soon I could visit you. Much love❤️"


My reply:

Hello ________!

When we wake up every morning, a new life begins. Live it well. In your present situation, live for your children. In them you shall find your fulfillment and your true happiness. That is what our children are there for--not to remind us of our broken dreams, but for us to allow them to take on new dreams and reach them. That is why their failures are even more heartbreaking to us than our own.

Do not keep looking to the past. Awards, trophies, crowns, and celebrations are all meant to give closure to previous accomplishments. They are not to be carried like burdens into our future. All things pass, including beauty and romance.

Finally, stop consulting students I decided to drop long ago. Their expertise is not up to date. If you notice, they still rely on the same old techniques and have no clue as to all the things that I am practicing now.


No comments:

Post a Comment