My writing desk in 2017

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, sir Tony. Kumusta po? Something came up today and as a person I trust so much, I feel the need to seek advice from you on this matter. While I’m working here in _____ now, I received confirmation of a scholarship offer for me to take up Law. The scholarship offer came from a company (________________________________________) who has been helped by my father (_____________ before his ______________) being their suki land ________ for their properties that time. They have been sponsoring the _________ education of my _______________ and has committed to shoulder her ________ education as well. The condition will be that after my graduation, I will be serving as legal counsel for their firm. Right now I am still confused on whether to take the offer, since I’ve always wanted this since elementary—being a lawyer, or stay where I am now in _____, the latter being the safer choice since there is little to no risk at all. Hoping for enlightenment, sir. I am really confused. Thank you so much for the time spent reading this."


My reply:

Hello ______!

I see you having a better future as a lawyer. You can be a full-time time student during your first two years in law school, then seek a part-time job during the rest of your studies, unless your sponsor provides you a substantial allowance through the time that you pass the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment