My writing desk in 2017

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony. I am sorry if I am bothering you with my personal issue. If it is okay, I want to ask for your advice as I am to make a major life decision. I recently got a job offer to which I am really excited to apply for. But of course, not without any compromise. Both of my parents are against it. They want me to finish law school but my heart is not in it. I realized that since early last year but I kept going as I do not know, personally, which way to go in the professional field. Also, I do not want to disappoint my parents time and again. As for the moment, I am just waiting for the employer's reply to my message. Thank you for your time. God bless."


My reply:

Hello __________!

Try to finish the semester, then talk with your parents. Tell them that you would like to have a change by having some work experience, and that you will go back to your law studies when you are ready to enroll again. And, you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment