My writing desk in 2017

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Despite the protests of many I still believe that true happiness is having more than enough money to pay for food, bills, education, medication, security, shopping, even whims and fancies. I have even often witnessed that money can buy anything, including love.

I note that he who has money is never lonely, but that those who envy him like to think that he is.

If you wish to have money, stop wasting your time on activities that do not make you rich. Stop trying to be psychic and dabbling in the occult if they really do nothing for you. Stop doing magic if it isn't bringing you fortune in the first place. Stop trying to impress people with your "gifts" if they are richer and better off than you are. Stop alternative this and alternative that--there is no alternative to nuts and bolts. You only look like a fool to me. Wake up. Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment